When i switch my computer on it always asks for a finger print or password, but it doesn’t when i put my computer in sleep mode or when the battery dies and i switch it on.
How can i set a computer password for sleep mode?
1. Open the Power Options Control Panel (Start/Control Panel/Power Options).
2. Vista: Click the link that reads “Require a login password on wakeup” and then click Save changes.
XP: Click the Advanced tab and check the box that reads “Prompt for password when computer resumes from standby,” then click OK.
1. Click the Apple icon in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Click System Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. Check the Require password to wake this computer from sleep or screensaver box.
5. Click the lock in the bottom of the window to save changes.